Saturday, December 1, 2007

In the beginning......


At the beginning of the learning journey I felt a bit like the attached image- entering the big unknown. I knew that there was an end but what would I discover and with whom would I be taking this journey? I'm glad this phase of the journey has ended mainly due to time constraints but I know that I've only skimmed the surface on many of the Web 2.0 tools that were covered. I've also discovered that you just need to explore a bit at a time (which I hope to continue to do somehow) and this will lead to many other discoveries. I particularly enjoyed the Flickr mashups,Del.icio.us, revisiting Wikis and of course reading and exploring the other bloggers who have embarked on the same trip.The next question is "Where to from here?" . All these ideas being bounced around. I now feel like an active player and not on the outside so much anymore and hope that my learning journey continues!
Thanks to those you made this program available!

No comments: